Term Loan Financing
Our clients benefit from short and long term finances to modernize and expand their businesses and also meet their requirement for long term permanent working capital.
The facility is offered for 1-5 years mostly to be repaid in equal monthly/quarterly/yearly installments.
- An application of Company’s letter head for the lease/term finance.
- Memorandum of association and articles of association.
- Profile of the Director/ Shareholder with CIB undertaking (as per format of FFIL) and copy of the National Voter ID.
- Audited financial statements for last 03 years.
- Documents in support of the vehicle, machinery/equipment (eg. Quotation, Proforma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, etc).
- Copy of Trade license, E-TIN certificate & VAT certificate duly attested by MD /Chairman.
- Present credit facilities of the company from bank/financial institution (if any).
- Copy of last returns submitted to Registrar of Joint Stock Company (RJSC) (Form-X and XII.) duly attested by MD/Chairman.
- Detail of the sister concerns with audited financial statements for the last two years.
- Company profile with details of personnel.
- Details of security to be mortgaged.